US$ 148.00
The dock was built in 1789 by Mr Perry and was incorporated into the East India Docks in 1806
' This inscription is repeated and expanded below: 'Painted by Suo Pere Rosse
as it appeared in 1614
Trinity Place
'Sunday Morning'
Portrait of William Crawford symbiosis The dock was built in
US$ 148.00
US$ 175.00
US$ 108.00
US$ 37.00